Leach Line Mapping & Tracing
In the Stateville, Mooresville & surrounding areas since 2000
Septic Repair Services
Septic Installation Services
Septic Maintenance Services
Leach Line Mapping and Tracing Statesville & Mooresville NC
If you need your property’s leach line mapped or traced, you’ve come to the right place. The professionals at Lentz Wastewater Management have several years of experience in this field and are ready to help you move forward with your next project. Call us today to learn more about our process and to schedule an appointment with one of our talented technicians.
Common reasons why our customers ask us to map/trace their leach or drain lines:
- Expanding their system – if you plan to expand your property’s current wastewater management system, you’ll need a clear map of what’s currently there.
- Replacing their drain lines – if you need to replace your system’s drain lines, we can provide you with a clear map that will make replacing the drainlines infinitely easier. The Environmental Health Department will ask you to have their current septic system marked in order to complete this new permit and we can help you with that as well!
- Installing a pool – if you are installing a pool on your property, above or inground, it’s essential to understand where your wastewater management system’s leach lines are.
- Constructing a fence – just like installing a pool, if you’ll be constructing a fence on your property, you’ll also need to know exactly where your leach lines are. This will save you time and money in the long run.
- Home/Business additions – if you plan to add-on to your home or business, you’ll certainly need to know where your wastewater management system’s leach lines are. This will help ensure you don’t make costly errors in the construction process.
When you contact Lentz Wastewater Management to map or trace your drain lines, we will ensure the job is done right, the first time. We’ll come out to your property and use a special probe to locate the tank, the drainlines, and if applicable the distribution box. Once these items are located, we’ll mark/flag everything and physically map out your system on a map, with accurate measurements.
Whether you’re a property owner who needs this service, or a pumper or inspector who needs help locating the tank for pumping/inspection purposes, we can help.
Contact the experts at Lentz Wastewater Management today! We’re ready to help you with all your wastewater management needs. From drain line mapping and tracing, to septic repair and installations, and even to custom drainfield solutions, Lentz is the premier wastewater management company in the Statesville, Mooresville, and Huntersville areas. Contact us today to book your leach line mapping/tracing appointment!